Renata is a pre-accredited member of European Association for Body Psychotherapy (EABP).
The foundation of her psychotherapy work is cultivating a safe and supportive space for another human being, while addressing a root cause of a problem and not only the symptoms.
Even though body psychotherapy can be very expressive by its nature, sometimes a simple act of deep listening and witnessing allows for transformation and integration to happen.
Renata offers individual integrative body psychotherapy sessions, workshops and public lectures.
- Personal and professional experience in dealing with eating disorders
- Coping with anxiety
- Transformation of negative self-image and body-image
- Reducing self-criticism and self-sabotage
- Trauma work
- Processing grief and loss
- Shadow work (integration of unconscious)